- Library Opening Hours & Procedures
Your Library & COVID-19 Current Open Hours & Procedures
In order to provide the best service and safest environment for both our patrons and our staff, we've had to make some changes to our Library locations and procedures.
Last Updated: March 21, 2022
Current Procedures For the health & safety of our patrons & staff
Entering your branch Library
Each of our branches is different, but we all have new procedures in place to keep us and our patrons safe.
- Please do not enter a library location if you are feeling unwell.
- Wearing a mask is your choice, and we ask that you respect others.
- Please respect personal space.
- We ask that you use hand sanatizer when entering and exiting our library locations. Hand sanitizer is available for patrons, and frequent use is highly encouraged.
- If you have any questions or require assistance, just ask! Remember our staff are here to help.
- Outside pickup of materials is available outside each branch location. Patrons can call ahead to make an appointment for pickup, or call/ring the doorbell upon arrival (branch phone numbers will be displayed outside).
- This service is offered for holds pickup, as well as for any patron who doesn't wish to browse inside our branches.
- Patrons who do not wish to browse may request materials of a certain type (e.g. Westerns, large print, new fiction, etc.). Staff can then retrieve requested materials, checkout, and bring them outside the branch for pickup.
- Patrons are encouraged to put items on hold online, or to call or email branch staff.
- Patrons are highly encouraged to sanitize mice, keyboards, and desk area before using public computers. Alcohol wipes and/or sanitizer will be available near public computers, for public use.
- Free WiFi access is available outside all Library locations.
- iPads are available for patrons to borrow and use, indoors and outdoors, only within the vicinity of the Library's WiFi.
Borrow By Mail
Our digital collections & Virtual Library Services are always available to Library users-- visit your Library from home!