Virtual "Rooms" are developed by PARL to make reliable information on a specific topic easy for you to find.These "Rooms" organize information on specific topics. Books, magazine and journal articles, government information and relevant links are all pre-selected to make finding information easier for you.
Visit a "Room" to find the information you need - quickly and easily.
- provides information on various nature subjects as well as showcasing the photography of local photographers. Here you will find slideshows, resources available from the local library region, a list of organizations, associations and helpful weblinks.
- Interested in starting, operating or growing a business? The Business Room is your one stop resource for information.
- - Your information resource for annuals, herbs, historic gardens, landscaping, organic gardening, perennials, roses, vegetables and more...
- - Wind - Water - Sun - Air - Nature -
Interesting new books and materials on environmental issues, government information, associations, organizations and featured links.
- Looking for information on health topics such as alzheimer's, arthritis, asthma, ADD, cancer, depression, diabetes, MS, heart disease, parkinson's, osteoporosis and more...